Upgrade Your Tool Collection Easier: Financing Option Now Available on ShopGrayTools.com
- Gray Tools Official Blog
- 17 May, 2019
“You can never have too many tools!”
Many professionals who use tools to make a living will agree with the above statement. There are always situations where you could tackle a task better or faster if you only had the right tool.
Another point professionals seem to agree on is that it is better to invest in quality tools, than shop for the lowest price model. Due to the nature of the tasks designed to accomplish, tools are put under a lot of physical stress, countless repetitive tasks, impossible angles, and huge amount of pressure to perform without fail.
Investing in quality tools provides a great ROI and many years of reliable use, but can also put a lot of pressure on the budget.
Since launching our online store ShopGrayTools.com over four years ago, we have explored various options to make investing in quality tools more financially manageable. The challenge was to find a financial partner that can match the benefits our online store offer our clients: a reliable product you can trust, delivered fast, and backed by industry leading reputation, and complete piece of mind.
We are happy to announce that our customers can now pay for their purchases over $500 made on ShopGrayTools.com via monthly instalments, making owning a Gray tool more manageable.
The credit facility on ShopGrayTools.com is provided by Paybright. Paybright is a leader in consumer financing services and aims to offer our customers an additional reason to make Gray their favourite tool brand: the ability to pay for high-ticket purchases through monthly instalments.
Unlike traditional financial institutions, Paybright provides instant financing for eCommerce purchases with no need to submit paperwork and wait days or weeks for approval.
As a result, selecting Paybright at checkout allows you to complete your purchase in minutes, similar to choosing to pay by credit card or PayPal.
Things to Know Before You Select Paybright as A Financing Option
Financing options usually come at a cost; therefore it is important to understand how the program works before deciding if financing is suitable for your situation:
- Paybright is responsible for collecting of payment, setting the interest rate for each applicant, payment terms and processing credit applications. Gray Tools is not involved in any way and has no influence over this approval process.
- The interest rate each applicant qualifies for is dependent of his/her financial situation and credit history, as determined by Paybright. Gray Tools is not able to negotiate or set interest rates on behalf of our customers.
- Pre-authorized payments can be made using your bank account or your Visa or Mastercard credit / debit card.
- The financing option is available on purchases over $500 before taxes per transaction.
- Paybright financing is applied to your entire order. To use PayBright for only part of your purchase you need to complete two separate transactions with different payment methods.
- Paybright payment plans are available to Canadian residents above the age of majority, which is 18 or 19, depending on your province.
- Paybright payment plans can be prepaid at any time without penalty.
How to Pay Using Paybright
- Add your items to the cart as usual. You will need a subtotal of $500 in order to enable Paybright. Once you click the Add to Cart button you will see the Paybright option displaying the monthly payments you would qualify for upon approval by Paybright.
2. Click on Secure checkout to move to the next screen, and enter your contact information and shipping address.
3. Click Continue to Shipping Method. Since your purchase is over $500 your order will ship free of charge.
4. Select Paybright as payment method. You will be redirected to the Paybright page that will present financing options, and invite you to open an account.
5. Once you open an account and select a payment plan the suits your needs you will be directed back to shopgraytools.com to complete your purchase.
For more information about the financing option available on ShopGrayTools.com, and answers to your frequently asked questions, please click here.